Waypoint Author Academy is your first step on the journey to becoming a confident writer and savvy business person.
Because whether you’re blazing your own trail in self publishing, or are pursuing the well trodden traditional route, at the end of the day you are still in a business.
Here at Waypoint our goal is blend writing, publishing, and healthy mindset to help you become a powerhouse publishing professional and the author of binge-worthy books your ideal readers can’t get enough of.
Waypoint is the place to be if:
- you are brand new to writing/publishing and want to be sure to start out on the right foot
- you have been in the industry for awhile and are overwhelmed by all the options and apps and channels for authors to publish and market
- you need a quick refresher or reality check to get you out of your head and back into the flow
- you want quality information from industry professionals who you can trust to guide you with honesty, integrity, and compassion
Waypoint is absolutely not the place to be if:
- you are looking for a magic bullet or quick-fix to game the system and boost your vanity metrics only
- you want all the readers and think your books are for everyone
- you are not ready to implement long-game strategies, and attract only the ideal readers to your books
Waypoint Author Academy is a virtual learning hub designed specifically to help fiction authors build long lasting and profitable careers.
In the online space non-fiction and fiction authors are often lumped together in articles about publishing and marketing but the frustrating truth is that they are not even close to the same.
Waypoint focuses on marketable genre fiction and authors who want to produce quality books for a voracious audience.
Take a look around and see if Waypoint is a good fit for you!
- Edit Levels: What They Are and Why They Matter
- Why Releasing While You Write Kills Your Creativity
- The Business of Fiction: Platform vs Brand
- Platform Genre Quiz
- Productivity Tips in Uncertain Times