Haley Walden is a copywriter, editor, and author who helps brands and entrepreneurs position themselves as industry leaders, influencers, innovators, and visioneers in their fields. She's a multi-passionate geek with many obsessions, including pop culture, Star Wars, martial arts, film, music, and musical theatre. Haley lives with her husband and kids near Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
Posts by Haley Walden:
- Why Working With a Pro Cover Designer Matters for Your Book Marketing and Sales
- The Freefall: Letting Go Of Perfectionism During Drafting
- How Layering Your Edits Can Make the Revision Process Smoother
- Creative Control in Self-Publishing: What Does it Really Mean?
- Pep Talk: Put a Positive Spin on Rejection
- 8 Ways Self-Sabotage Disguises Itself to Block Your Creativity
- 5 Author Life Accomplishments Worth Celebrating
- How to Make Your Villains Multidimensional
- The Benefits of Talking Through Your Book While in the Drafting Stage
- Hiring a Developmental Editor: What You Need to Know
- Why Releasing While You Write Kills Your Creativity