Haley Walden is an intuitive brand voice copywriter who helps thought leaders and innovative brands position themselves as industry experts, influencers, and visionaries in their fields. She's a multi-passionate geek with many obsessions, including books, martial arts, film, music, and musicals. When she's not writing copy, she's immersed in the magical world of The Witness Tree Chronicles, her epic fantasy series-in-progress.
Posts by Haley Walden:
- Don’t Underestimate the Power of Developmental Self-Editing
- Why Working With a Pro Cover Designer Matters for Your Book Marketing and Sales
- The Freefall: Letting Go Of Perfectionism During Drafting
- How Layering Your Edits Can Make the Revision Process Smoother
- Creative Control in Self-Publishing: What Does it Really Mean?
- Pep Talk: Put a Positive Spin on Rejection
- 8 Ways Self-Sabotage Disguises Itself to Block Your Creativity
- 5 Author Life Accomplishments Worth Celebrating
- How to Make Your Villains Multidimensional
- The Benefits of Talking Through Your Book While in the Drafting Stage
- Hiring a Developmental Editor: What You Need to Know
- Why Releasing While You Write Kills Your Creativity